Who you are:
• You have experience working in Design or Architecture Degree - required or equivalent
• You have minimum design experience in interior design, industrial design or CAD environment
• You are able to grasp the business aspects of Steelcase in terms of approach and product specifications
• You have a team oriented working style
• You can work on multiple assignments and effectively manage time and priorities
• You can document project data accurately and timely
• You have the ability to handle project information in a structured manner
• You speak English & German at advanced level, French skills are a plus.
Our Creative Consulting & Applications team, supports the Steelcase sales organization to translate our insights into solutions for our customers throughout the sales process. Our goal is to improve the experience that customers, design firms and dealers have with Steelcase.
The team mission is to help win profitable business in EMEA illustrating how our solutions fit the
customers’ space by:
• offering early, insight-led support, translating client needs and Steelcase insights into solutions and applications that help them create better workplaces and a more engaged workforce;
• creating deliverables that differentiate us from our competitors and set new standards seen as the benchmark of our industry.
What you will be doing:
• Support the workplace designers with renderings for thought-starters, space plans, concept designs, applications, animations, for our most strategic opportunities and accounts.
• You will be working closely with design team members, helping them create the final deliverables and presentations.
• Partner with the Design Consultants in the delivering of client workshop output materials, assuring consistency of responses, reflecting market trends & needs related to product solutions.
• You will prepare basic space planning, working details, and 3D representations for products, settings and interior room perspectives.
• Assist the sales teams as required with design and product applications.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of company products, services, culture, history and research.
Your Future Team:
The Workplace Design team has 22 members who are involved in international projects for EMEA region. They are participating in the tender processes and are influencing the decision of the customer to choose Steelcase.
Who We Are
Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work. We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business.
Why People Choose to Work with Us
Let's start with the cool workspace – after all, that's our business. But that's just one of the ways we help people like you do their best work. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking, we embrace well-being in its broadest sense and we provide mentoring and inspiration at every step of your career journey.