Working student- mechanical profile for Bosch Rexroth
- As part of our continued growth we are seeking a student designer (mechanical field) to be part of our design in engineering sales team.
- You need to be in 3th year of mechanical university with basic knowledge that covers design, drawing and compiling bills of materials (BOM) together with assembly fixture knowledge.
- You will design different type of machines from automotive industry (working stations, presses, robot stations...)
- Will support with documents and design reports in order to help with construction processes, documentation of projects and certifications
- Basic knowledge of design and mechanics
- Involved in university projects of topics as: design, simulations, material resistance
- Basic knowledge of design instruments: SolidWorks, Catia or other mechanical design tools
- Experience of mechanical design- entry/medium level (would be an advantage)
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 30,500 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With its cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, the company is the partner for machines and plants.
The company's drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. Bosch Rexroth inspire its customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services - from fully connected applications to the factory of the future.
Bosch Rexroth represents a one-stop source for all drive and control technologies and provides productive, energy-efficient and customized solutions. The Company has a history of more than 200 years, production and customizing sites in 20 countries and sales associates in 80 countries.
Changing scenes on the theater, production lines that automatically adapt to new products in the factory of the future, always sufficient power for moving slice gates that weigh several metric tons and mobile machines for narrow forest trails or the largest construction sites in the world: Creating movement is company's driving force.
In 2007 Bosch Rexroth opened its first plant in Romania and focused ever since on producing linear industrial and assembly technologies, electric drive and mobility solutions, industrial hydraulics and solutions for the 4.0 industry
To increase its competitiveness and production efficiency, Bosch Rexroth had implemented the most modern industrial technologies.