Your contribution to something big:
- Support with various administrative tasks such as data input and regular updates such as: Power Point presentations, translation of different documents;
- Support for creating and editing of the documentation used in the department.
- Communicate with Bosch internal colleagues and external clients;
- Gather and analyze data and other information to prepare trends and forecasting reports for colleagues, management and other stakeholders;
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, data-bases input and up-dates;
- Support in process documentation, download the data's from the system and internal analyses;
- Daily follow-up of material transactions/ movement within SAP system;
- Support for updating standards and department procedures;
- Collaborate with other departments and production in the plant for specific processes;
- Support role for colleagues regarding complaints.
- Support for analyses of components
What distinguishes you:
- Mechanic, Electromechanic, Mekatronic, Quality, robotics, Electronics student
- Technical drawing knowledge, Mechanics, Electrical knowledge
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- PC operating skils
- Fluent English speaker
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.