Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Established in 1946, Methode Electronics Inc. is an international Engineering-based and manufacturing company specializing in electronics devices and components. Predominantly, the company serves the Automotive Industry as well as other industry areas in custom-engineered user interface products such as ergonomic switches and controls. Hidden switches, sensors, power and data products.
The following vacancy has arisen:
In this role, the main objectives will be to investigate warranty returns from our customers, and generate reports in time to meet the customer deadlines. Other objectives include monitoring warranty trends and also the warranty cost from each of our customers. The role involves also monitoring quality of manufactured parts and coordinate internal activities aimed to implement appropriate actions on products to improve their quality. The candidate must also liaise with other departments such as metrology, assembly, design engineering, laboratory, and customer quality engineering as deemed necessary.
This position also makes extensive use of quality tools, has high requirement for issues to be closed clearly and in parallel necessitates to maintain quality documentation and internal reports in order
- Minimum of a Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering (MQF / EQF Level 6);
- Excellent communication skills in the English Language;
- Ability to plan, prioritize, meet targets and report accordingly;
- Be passionate about change and achieving operational excellence;
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive team approach;
- Possess awareness and sensitivity to the closure of issues;
- Be technically competent and qualified to carry out the tasks entrusted unto themselves;
- Be able to assess situations methodically and thoroughly;
- Be a problem solver;
- Experience in quality tools would be considered an asset.
Applications together with a CV in English should be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 30th October 2019.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles