- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
NUNNER is a multinational company, Headquartered in Helmond – Netherlands. We specialize in complete supply chain solutions with a focus on Rail, Sea & Air lines from the Far East to Europe and a fine distribution network via Road freight covering all European destinations including all CIS countries, Turkey and the Middle East. Warehousing, Value Added Logistics, Reverse Logistics are all in our service portfolio.
Sophisticated web-based software offers full transparency to customers regarding financial data per period, freight statistics, trends etc. This asset together with the reliable and detailed reporting structures NUNNER offers has resulted in long lasting relationships with critical and demanding customers all over the world. Focus on Hi-Tech, Automotive, Chemical, Food and Paper industry. ISO-9001, ISO14001, AEO, TAPA and SQAS certified/assessed.
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager for our Bucharest Branch to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.