Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Candidate needs to:
JCUK is looking to appoint a Victim Navigator (VN) to work as part of their new office in Bucharest. Justice and Care is a charity dedicated to saving lives and breaking the grip of slavery. We rescue victims of slavery and human trafficking, empowering them to rebuild their lives.
We work with the police and other law-enforcement agencies to pursue and dismantle criminal networks, secure communities at risk from traffickers and spark systematic change.
The VN will have the chance to act as a bridge between victims and law-enforcement efforts that will bring exploiters to justice and support the victims to rebuild their lives. The start date for the position is January 2021 and the initial contract will be for two years.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Managing a caseload of modern slavery victims linked to police efforts
• Acting as a bridge with the law-enforcement stakeholders in Romania and the VNs in the UK.
• Providing strategic advice in order to support potential victims and to aid a criminal investigation.
• Developing a support plan in conjunction with the victim that reflects their needs, on an on-going basis.
• Providing or helping to organise victim support during police operations on modern slavery cases, e.g. reception centres,
provision of toiletries.
• Offering advice to potential victims on options to help with safeguarding and recovery.
• Engaging with victims on a long term basis to ensure their needs are met.
• Providing or intermediating training or professional development to police officers.
• Developing resources to help police officers understand and identify modern slavery and its different forms, the context for particular operations, how to engage with different groups of potential victims.
• Identifying gaps in safeguarding and support and seeking solutions.
• Networking with stakeholders who can support victims, brokering support with other agencies
• Participating in police operations as a non-police presence in order to engage with and support any potential victims identified.
• Reviewing modern slavery cases and raising concerns about how investigations have been pursued or closed too soon.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities for the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, given this is a pilot project.
The salary and benefits will be competitive, commensurate with skills and experience.
The position is subject to achieving satisfactory local and overseas security clearances and successful completion of a 3-month probation.
You can also send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Justice and Care rescues victims from slavery, brings to justice the criminal networks responsible and spark systemic change.
You can find out more at https://www.justiceandcare.org/
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles