We are currently looking for Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses into the UK's largest veterinary group, with over 430 veterinary surgeries throughout the UK.
We are looking for candidates with good English communication skills and who always strive to deliver first class care to the clients and who are confident on their ability and passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The is one of the largest integrated veterinary service providers in the UK, operating in excess of 430 veterinary surgeries throughout England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, who deliver small animal, large animal and equine services.
As the largest veterinary group in the UK you will be working with colleagues who have a real passion for animals and providing the best in client care. The company employ and work alongside some of the key opinion leaders and by working together we aim to deliver the widest range of development opportunities within the veterinary sector.
We are currently offering positions veterinary surgeries throughout England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales in very attractive cities to work and live such as London, Manchester, Aberdeen, Bath, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Cheshire, Cornwall, Newcastle, Cumbria ,Derby, Devon, Ayrshire, Sussex, Edinburgh, Essex, Falkirk, Gloucester, Hampshire, Kent ,Leicester, Norwich, Yorkshire, Northampton, Northern Ireland, Northumberland, Nottingham, Shropshire, Somerset, South Yorkshire, Stafford, Suffolk, Surrey, Swansea, Warwick and Worcester.
Main requirements are:
• EU Veterinary Bachelor/Master’s Degree
• Good level of English
• Working experience with small or big animals
Salary and Benefits:
• Full Time Contract:
• Working with a leading Veterinary Group
• Constant career development
• Competitive basic pay (usually between £33.000-£62000/ year dependent on experience)
• Holidays – 30 days for support office staff and 5.6 weeks (both pro-rata) for clinicians
• Pension contributions
• Fully funded CPD
• Professional membership for vets and vet nurses
• Discounted treatment for staff pets
• Membership of employee wellbeing programme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Regional allowance for those based in “high cost” living areas
If you wish to obtain more information or apply to these positions please send us your update English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reachjobs is one of leading recruitment agencies specialized in overseas recruitment to the United Kingdom.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.