Unreal Game Developer
Since they were founded in 2012, Skywind have brought together the industry’s best talent to create world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, a proprietary deep learning engine, as well as a revolutionary suite of player retention products.
Skywind is made up of 400+ professionals, based in locations all around the world, the UK, Australia, Cyprus, Asia, Romania, Ukraine and Belarus.
We are currently looking for experienced, team-oriented, self-motivated Unreal Game Developer/Programmer with passion in building games, to join our ever-growing global team.
Requirements for position:
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Practical knowledge of Unreal Engine 4/ Unreal Engine 5
- Strong Programming skills in C++ or similar languages.
- Experience in Game Development
- Good understanding of video game production pipelines
- Must have very strong problem-solving and analytic skills.
Ideally you have experience on how to program in Unreal Engine with C++ and build commercial-quality games, or you are experienced in game development and would like to further expand your skills.
- Work with fellow programmers, as well as the rest of the production team.
- Use UE4's framework to create game systems and features in C++.
- Create VR/AR experiences by using Blueprint visual scripting in the Unreal Engine to create the overall flow and user experience
- Collaborate closely with artists and engineers to ensure that technical and visual requirements are met
- Dive into the UE4 source to make necessary architectural changes and understanding how that will affect future versions of the engine.
- Use source control to protect the code and use bug reporting software to manage issues that need to be fixed. Must also know how to properly prioritize bugs.
- Integrate content from all departments, and assemble experiences upon our core framework
- Support on the implementation of our standardized systems
- Work with emerging technologies to create new tools and systems for interactive real-time production.
- Ensure compliance with ride requirements, including performance benchmarks and integration with third-party ride control systems.
- Produce clean, well-documented code.
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider. Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products. We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products. Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc. and now in Romania.