Treasury Expert with English
We are currently building Euromaster’s first Treasury Center in Bucharest and we need the help of empowered, ambitions and creative talents to make this dream come true. Are you a curious individual that never stops learning and thrive on constant change? I
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- University studies (preferably, Economic studies);
- Experience in Finance and Accounting min. 3-4 years;
- Experience in Treasury (3 years)
- Fluency in English;
- MS Office – especially Excel;
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Client & process improvement focused person;
- The liquidity structure is optimized according to Group rules and pursuant to the regulatory frameworks and tax constraints.
- Circulations on the credit line comply with the Group rules for cash management optimization
- The cash and overdraft levels on bank and current accounts are under control
- The three-month treasury forecast is reliable
- Cash management processes are secured and standardized
- Ensure continuity of activities during planned absence
- Identify opportunities to improve the process under the area of responsibility; active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects.
- Active participation at training and workshops
- Point of contact for any queries concerning Treasury received by email, phone etc
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with a special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than 11 000 people, 2300 service centres (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK.
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Specialisations/activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.