Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Bachelor degree is required (or a similar education level) specialized in Transport and / or Logistics;
Excellent English and preferably one extra foreign language such as Spanish, German or French;
The Transport Planner has knowledge of:
• The fleet, equipment, loading and unloading locations, (safe) parking locations, tank locations;
• The transport and legislation of dangerous and hazardous substances on different routes, exemptions and licenses, the driving and resting law etc.;
• The required (custom) documents regarding to EG and non-EG countries;
• Setting up an optimal transport planning;
• Sorting the transport orders by different risk categories regarding to the characteristics of the fleet (knowledge of vehicles and materials);
• Geographics in (mostly) West-European countries;
• The European road network, different routes and lead times (haule);
• Working with a Transport Management System (Lovos).
The Transport Planner takes care for an optimal alignment among transport supply and the use of material:
•Taking responsibility for an optimal alignment among transport orders and the deployment of assets by constantly cooperating with Fleet managers and direct colleagues;
•Determine in cooperation with the Balancer and / or Operational Manager which transport orders should be outsourced;
The Transport Planner organizes the transport order in the most efficient and commercial way by taking account of all different circumstances:
•Optimizing the planning of trucks according to the type of transport order, arrangements with customers, the network and the amount of kilometers and distances;
•Anticipate adequate and proactive on changing or changed circumstances;
•Conducting activities conform fixed procedures and working instructions.
The Transport Planner provides information, processes information and maintains contact with the Fleet managers, direct colleagues, Operational Manager and the Customer Service-department:
• Collecting information provided by the Fleet manager, Operational Manager and the Customer Service-department which should be used by composing a new planning;
• Signaling quality problems, issues and other deviations to modify the planning and, if necessary, informing colleagues;
• Increasing the (internal) cooperation by dividing the workload to provide an equal distribution and a professional way of communicating;
• Completing al the required safety documents and quality documents;
• Informing the Business Analyst / Operational Manager about quality problems, deviations and providing improvement proposals;
•Testing new IT-updates when the Transport Planner is part of the testgroup and reporting findings to the Project Manager.
A competitive salary
Other interesting secondary benefits
A career within an international professional organization with an informal atmosphere
An interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organization
The possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and course
Vos Logistics is an independent European logistics service provider, delivering a wide range of transport and customer specific logistics services. With a network of almost 30 group-owned locations, Vos Logistics is active throughout Europe and in the bulk and volume transport markets ranks among the largest road hauliers in Europe. With 1,850 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1,200 Euro IV and V vehicles, 2,500 loading units and 125,000 m2 of storage space. Within Logistics Services customer-specific logistics solutions are offered: from forwarding, warehousing and value added services and distribution to full supply chain solutions in which Vos Logistics assumes the management of its customers' goods flows in full or in part. The strength of the company lies in its combination of a Europe wide network, advanced IT systems and focus on quality and service.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles