E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For our client, a multinational FMCG-food market leader, we are seeking a Transport Manager.
The ideal candidate:
Has minimally 2 years experience in distribution/transportation/fleet management
Has a University degree, preferably Polytechnic/Economic
Preferably has experience and qualifications in the automotive industry
Fluency in Romanian language
Has an advanced level of English language skill
The Transport Manager:
Is responsible for the transportation of all goods in Bucharest and throughout the country
Is responsible for optimization of transportation/distribution costs
Ensures compliance of transportation/distribution quality according to company policy
Is responsible for the maintenance of the company\'s car/truck fleet and for compliance with internal company policy and local transport legislation
Manages a team of 3 people and coordinates a team of 30 people
Executive Search and Selection, with business sector specialised consultants and a complete country georgaphical coverage, as follows:
* Master Office in Bucharest, managed by Irina Vasile, 12 years financial & general management background, email@example.com
plus another 4 sector consultants:
Daniela Badea - Pharma, Constructions, FMCG, three years recruitment experience; firstname.lastname@example.org
Razvan Eliad - Banking & Finance, IT&C, Automotives; email@example.com
Anca Ciulei - Finance & Accounting with previous \'Big 4\' experience;firstname.lastname@example.org
Saskia Voiculescu - IT&C, 5 years working experience in U.S.A;email@example.com
and 6 sub-franchised offices as follows:
* Manufacturing and human resources office owner Dragos Oancea, with strong human resources and consultancy background, locatted in Bucharest, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cluj office owner Nicoleta Dradiciu & consultant Elisabeth Savinescy; owner has strong sales & telecomm management background, covers also Alba, SatuMare, Oradea, Targu Mures, Zalau etc, email@example.com
* Sibiu office owner Cristian Ducu + Anca Giupana - consultant; owner has strong human resources in/and agriculture background, covers also Pitesti, Craiova, Ramnicu Valcea etc, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Timisoara Office managed by Mihaela Stoica and Adrian Grigorie, email@example.com
* Brasov Office owned and managed by Anca Coman, firstname.lastname@example.org and
* Iasi Office owned and managed by Camelia Birzanu, 3 years recruitment experience for her geographical area (email@example.com).
All together as part of the rapidly growing Global Antal Network, having built own database of + 750\'000 CVs, we have built a strong \"ANTAL\" placements history in Romania of 600+ mid and top managers and top professionals working for a wide range of Clients inside and outside Romania.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles