Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
As a member of the Transfer Pricing team you will ensure accurate transfer pricing technical advice for EY clients, as part of the TAX Service Line.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level
- Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A University or master’s degree with a specialization in Economics or Law
- At least 3 years of transfer pricing experience
- Deep understanding and knowledge of transfer pricing concepts according to the OECD guidelines, EU and Romanian transfer pricing legislation
- Knowledge of at least Amadeus database, knowledge of Loan Connector/Bloomberg database is a plu
- Project management experience – how to prioritize and ensure a timely completion of high-quality work, capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring workloads and prioritize tasks, with effective team communication
- Project management including reviewing progress against step plan
- Develop and maintain active communication with clients to form and exceed expectations, ensure client satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met
- Participate actively in client interviews and discussions to identify and assess clients’ transfer pricing matters
- Draft transfer pricing technical advice, report/opinion outlining the technical issues, proposed solutions/next steps and implementation
- Review global/regional/local transfer pricing documentation
- Prepare and coordinate junior colleagues to prepare: transfer pricing documentation, complex economic searches, transfer pricing planning analyses, applications for Advance Pricing Agreements
- Assist in all other aspects of transfer pricing projects such as transfer pricing controversy assistance
- Actively contribute to the development of junior colleagues’ training, delivering internal technical presentations
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
We’ve been voted in 2014 and 2016 second most attractive employer globally after Google and No 1 Professional Services Employer in the world by students, graduates and young professionals. We are more than everywhere in the world, so you can be sure that there will be an expert somewhere who is more than willing to help you out and to answer every question you have. Speaking of which, we have the most globally integrated knowledge system, which brought to us the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) award for 17 years in a row.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://eyromania.ro/cariere/ Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania