Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As Training Support Assistant with Russian you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand.
What would you bring to the team?
• Fluency in Russian and English (both written and oral) – at least B2;
• Proven experience as a Training Assistant, HR Assistant or administrative role;
• Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus;
• Strong attention to detail.
•Passionate to learn more about the business and customer processes;
•Curious, analytical and very organized;
•Problem-solving ability, accuracy and attention to details;
•Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & across levels;
•Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking.
What will you do?
• Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
• Act as a point of contact for vendors and participants
• Resolve issues as they arise onsite
• Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies
• Provide administrative and logistical follow-up of training and development actions
• Update the training catalog in the system & participate in implementing training modules
• Verification of sessions in the training administration system
• Creation of sessions, reservation of resources, mailing of attendance sheet, certificates, access request, break reservations
•Book classrooms and ensure they’re properly set up
• Fill in attendance sheet after the training session and control of recorded data via extractions
• Follow-up of the agreements with external organizations, the planning of external stakeholders, billing processing
• Manage the generic email address with a response time in the agreed time.
In Michelin, we offer:
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 fields of activity covering over 300 types of jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources. Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles