E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
We are looking for a Supply Planning Trainee with the following profile:
• Graduate with relevant university degree
• Internship or trainee experience in Supply Chain / Operations would be a plus
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Strong knowledge of Excel (experience with SAP R3 and APO would be an advantage)
• Strong analytical skills with an eye for details;
• Proactive & results oriented.
As Supply Planning Trainee your key responsibilities are:
• Responsible of ensuring support to Supply Planning team in Danone for day to day tasks;
• Makes use of the methods and strategic calculation, tools and means for ordering, allocation and stock transfer;
• Monitors and keeps records of the specific KPI which measure the level of activities and use it in order to improve the results;
• Ensures proper level of stock per each material and makes sure that orders are produced according with the normal agreed procedures;
• She/he participates in replacing other colleagues if needed and if the knowledge and experience permits;
• Takes part or leads the assigned projects in accordance with the company policy, keeps records and performs analysis related with the job, participates to productivity projects;
• Use all the systems in a consistent manner and in accordance with the local or regional requests.
Are you interested to learn all about Supply Planning? As Supply Planning trainee you will learn to ensure the best service to internal and external clients by optimal stock planning for the portfolio assigned thru ordering for production, stock transfer and control for warehouses/markets in the area of responsibility
Our objective is to bring Health through food and beverages to the greatest amount of people. OPENNESS, PROXIMITY, HUMANISM AND ENTHUSIASM - our core values guide what we do throughout the world. They provide the basis for our management decisions and they are expressed in the attention we pay to the health of our consumers, to the quality and taste of our products and to the environment and society as a whole. DANONE Group brings together employees from many different cultures and backgrounds, each and every one subscribing to common values. We are constantly striving for innovation and we encourage the expression of talent by showing confidence in our people and giving them autonomy. DANONE Group is present in 120 countries around the world and has over 88.000 employees. Its major brands are: Danone, Actimel, Activia, Evian, Danonino, Wahaha, Aqua , Vitalinea, Volvic, Milupa, Nutricia, Nutilis . It is No. 1 worldwide for fresh dairy products and bottled water (by volume) and No. 2 worldwide in Baby food and Clinical Nutrition. Present in Romania since 1997, DANONE Romania is the leader on the fresh dairy products market; has one Fresh Dairy Plant in Bucharest and around 700 employees in all functions, all over the country.
Since its founding, Danone Romania has demonstrated an ongoing commitment to people and to fair employment practices. Danone Romania believes that the diverse work force helps the company realize its full potential. Recognizing and developing the talents of each individual brings new ideas to Danone Romania.
Danone Romania does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, or covered veteran status. It is also Danone Romania's policy to comply with all applicable national and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles