With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience in a Telecommunications, IT or related service industry
- Technical knowledge of IP & MPLS networking, LAN/WAN solution, data networking, voice networking, switching and routing technologies, cloud, hosting
- Web technologies: HTML, XML, and Web technologies in the Web 2.0 context
- Strong QA and test industry knowledge of standards and methodologies
- Knowledge of testing tools including applications used for automation testing
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Lead E2E testing services and test assurance through Vodafone internal teams and 3rd party test organisations across various locations and time zones
- Report on test activities for the programme, delivered weekly, showing overall progress, major risks and mitigation plans
- Work with programme/project manager identifying the key quality risks/issue and work with the project team to solve/close them
- Lead and supports activities to understand and improve poor testing and subsequent production performance of products and /or capabilities
- Explore capabilities of new technologies with a view to how they can be used to meet business goals (customer experience, efficiency, simplification)
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.