Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• At least 5 year experience in management of development teams
• Strong experience with LAMP based applications design and development practices
• Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Familiar of Agile Scrum methodology
• Focused on business outcome
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced international environment.
• Strong time-management skills and attention to details
• Capability of tracking, managing, and resolving multiple issues and risks efficiently
• Strong interpersonal skills are a must
• Fluency in English both written and oral
• Availability for travelling abroad
Will be considered a plus:
• Passion for video games preferred
• Knowledge of French
• Experience in E-Commerce projects
• Creative / curious/ innovative: suggest improvements and offer alternative solutions
• Ability to ask in-depth questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts
• Good team player, able to enter relationships based on openness, mutual respect and positive energy
• Foster a “do the right thing attitude” and take initiative beyond job specificities to have the projects/task advance
• Responsible and accountable for their actions
• Persevering, autonomous, takes initiative
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Quality and result oriented
Vision of the role:
Ubisoft's IT department is currently looking for an experienced Technical Team Manager to join the IT team in charge of developing the company’s E-Commerce ecosystem by building new features, integrating new services and keeping the storefront platform (based on Demandware) up to date.
E-Commerce activity has an international footprint and company-wide impact integrating virtually all Ubisoft’s customer facing services. The role will be that of mentor, organizer and diligent supporter of the development team’s Agile processes. The Technical Team Lead will collaborate with the Scrum Masters, Product Team, IT Manager, other IT peers ensure the team benefits of the latest information to perform at its best.
The role will demonstrate strong organizational skills, outstanding communication and inner drive to succeed.
Ubisoft’s E-Commerce system is a fast developing segment, therefore the position requires understanding & experience in the area.
• Always think and act with customer’s satisfaction in mind
• Lead by example and ensure the team motivation and commitment to the department objective
• Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
• Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement
• Drive high-quality results/deliveries through discipline and effective communication
• Identify evolution, development and career path opportunities for each team members
• Work closely with team to enhance development processes and practices
• Work together with other IT Teams and Services managers to constantly improve and adapt operational subjects
• Work with IT Manager to implement a common vision locally
• Share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels and seek to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiency
• Suggest and perform improvement methods for tasks organization within the team
• Coordinate team logistics (space, equipment, furniture)
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets for a happy lunch time and free access to a relaxation and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!