Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• At least 5 year experience in management of development teams
• Strong experience with LAMP based applications design and development practices
• Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Familiar of Agile Scrum methodology
• Focused on business outcome
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced international environment.
• Strong time-management skills and attention to details
• Capability of tracking, managing, and resolving multiple issues and risks efficiently
• Strong interpersonal skills are a must
• Fluency in English both written and oral
• Availability for travelling abroad
Will be considered a plus:
• Passion for video games preferred
• Knowledge of French
• Experience in E-Commerce projects
• Creative / curious/ innovative: suggest improvements and offer alternative solutions
• Ability to ask in-depth questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts
• Good team player, able to enter relationships based on openness, mutual respect and positive energy
• Foster a “do the right thing attitude” and take initiative beyond job specificities to have the projects/task advance
• Responsible and accountable for their actions
• Persevering, autonomous, takes initiative
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Quality and result oriented
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!