Technical Support Level 2 - Brasov / Constanta (Remote)
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy creation and maintenance.
- Strong working knowledge and previous experience configuring and administering Windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policies.
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management solutions.
- Knowledge of LDAP, SSO, SAML.
- Knowledge of Cloud Applications such as Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
- Problem resolution including root cause analysis.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- MCSE with concentration in Active Directory 2008 R2 preferred.
- The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for delivering outstanding customer support and delighting our customers;
- We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on technical support engineer who can rapidly learn the value proposition and apply to customers of all sizes;
- The candidate is responsible for collaborating with the Professional Services team to assure a smooth transition post-deployment to support/maintenance phase;
- The candidate is also responsible for improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
* Available to work in shifts
- Private Medical Subscription;
- 7card, which offers discounts to acces the gyms and outdoor activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Contract for an indefinite period;
- Development of communication and negotiation skills;
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- One month start-up training.
If you would like to find out more about our culture please visit our blog:
Like our facebook page:
or visit our international website:
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.