E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Expert knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy creation and maintenance
• Strong working knowledge and previous experience configuring and administering Windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policies
• Knowledge of Identity Access Management solutions
• Knowledge of LDAP, SSO, SAML
• Knowledge of Cloud Applications such as Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
• Problem resolution including root cause analysis
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team
• MCSE with concentration in Active Directory 2008 R2 preferred
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for delivering outstanding customer support and delighting our customers. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on technical support engineer who can rapidly learn the value proposition and apply to customers of all sizes. The candidate is responsible for collaborating with the Professional Services team to assure a smooth transition post-deployment to support/maintenance phase. The candidate is also responsible for improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
* Available to work in shifts
-Private medical insurance;
-Account to online library;
-A 7card Subscription;
-Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial;
-Salary increase based on seniority;
-The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
-Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
CGS Romania is one of the largest contact centers on the Romanian market and is listed in the first 15 best companies of this type in the world.
As an employee of CGS Romania you will have a flexible schedule with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
You will be attending training sessions in order to enrich your knowledge to be able to perform the job.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
In CGS Romania we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, proactivity but most of all our employees. They represent the best asset of this company.
Join our enthusiastic and dynamic team for your professional development!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles