Technical Support Engineers Iasi
MIND Software - 2 poziții
- Student or graduate in Computer Science or related field;
- Open minded, fast learner, open to new technologies;
- Good verbal and written English skills; good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, with a focus on customer satisfaction and completion of commitments by the agreed deadlines;
- Familiar with troubleshooting/resolving database issues - Oracle/SQL/PL/SQL;
- Knowledgeable of operating systems: Windows+Linux;
- Support major telecom operators throughout the world in launching new business and new services, as part of the project delivery team;
- Understand business requirements and implement them into MIND's software;
- Track, prioritize and solve customer tickets using internally developed CRM software;
- Become a valued professional with international exposure.
This position requires worldwide travel for medium duration periods.
- A work environment that encourages your own creative and innovative ideas;
- Trainings on both hard and soft skills;
- Team building events;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working program;
- Competitive salaries (based on performance);
- Bonuses for well-done projects.
MIND CTI Ltd. is a leading provider of convergent end-to-end billing and customer care product based solutions for service providers as well as telecom expense management (call accounting) solutions. MIND provides a complete range of billing applications for any business model (license, managed service or complete outsourced billing service) for Wireless, Wireline, VoIP and Quad-play carriers in more than 40 countries around the world. A global company, with over twelve years of experience in providing solutions to carriers and enterprises, MIND operates from offices in the United States, UK, Romania and Israel.
Publicat 1 nov. 2021 Reactualizat 29 nov. 2021 Expiră 1 dec. 2021
Nu îți face griji, poate joburile de mai jos îți pot fi de folos