Technical Support Engineer (Phonex)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
• Minimum 2 years experience in software technical support, software projects implementation or software development will be a plus;
• Open minded, fast learner, open to new technologies;
• Good verbal and written skills in English; French/German/Italian or Spanish knowledge is considered an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• Organized person, able to adapt to different tasks and to focus on the project’s schedule and objectives;
• Experience working with relational databases and sound SQL knowledge;
• Basic knowledge on Internet protocols and computer networking technologies;
• The experience in call accounting for telecom is a valuable asset.
• Provide training and consultancy to our Customers;
• Work closely with our Customers’ staff, R&D, testing and other departments in order to resolve highly complex technical issues;
• Become a valued professional with international exposure.
This position requires worldwide travel for medium duration periods.
MIND CTI Ltd. is a leading provider of convergent end-to-end billing and customer care product based solutions for service providers as well as telecom expense management (call accounting) solutions. MIND provides a complete range of billing applications for any business model (license, managed service or complete outsourced billing service) for Wireless, Wireline, VoIP and Quad-play carriers in more than 40 countries around the world. A global company, with over twelve years of experience in providing solutions to carriers and enterprises, MIND operates from offices in the United States, UK, Romania and Israel.
- 16 Sept. 2022Remote (de acasă)