Our dynamic recruitment team is looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us grow our organization. If you love working with people and have experience with challenging technical roles, you might be a great fit for us.
We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or other related fields;
- At least 2 years of full-cycle technical recruitment experience in a medium to large company;
- Advanced English level, both written and spoken;
- A solid understanding of the IT industry, technical roles, and industry trends;
- General knowledge of HR procedures;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong soft skills;
- Great communications skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Prior experience with social media and sourcing passive candidates from different resources;
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) is considered a plus.
The Technical Recruiter will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving technical staffing needs of the organization and deliver the best talent through a full-cycle recruitment process.
What you’ll do:
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Identify and implement strategic methods for recruiting and attracting diverse technical talent;
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units, including internships;
- Write job ads and post them on all the media platforms;
- Screen applications to check the compatibility with the job requirements;
- Schedule and participate in phone, online, or in-person interviews;
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers throughout the processes in order to ensure job requirements and expectations are in line with the hiring objectives;
- Keep track of all applicants using our internal ATS and stay in touch with them during the entire recruitment process;
- Conduct online networking on social media sites and other technology-focused groups, and use innovative techniques to support recruiting passive technical candidates;
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, create reports, and propose solutions based on the results;
- Maintain proactive relationships with potential candidates to build a talent pipeline;
- Perform employee-related actions and request new openings in our HRIS;
- Stay up to date with new industry trends and products;
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain the company’s presence in the technical community;
- Participate in a variety of external recruiting events, college career fairs, technical talks, information sessions, onsite Yardi events, and industry-specific events.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible office work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants, and various other service providers.
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7300+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.