Technical Quality Controller Excavators
- Preferable you have experience as an assembly worker (it is not required);
- You have good communication and administrative skills;
- You are in possession of a VCA diploma.
- Final check that the correct parts are assembled on the excavator; Touch up paint damage and rust in and around the machine;
- Checking for motor and pipe defects;
- Check oil, fuel and coolants and top up if necessary;
- Install missing sheet material;
- Check off checklist on customer specifications; Apply stickers and transfers;
- Reporting and administration of additional products supplied.
You deserve it:
- Salary between € 1.800 and € 2.125 net per month based on 40 hours
- Holiday allowance of 8.33% of your gross salary
- 28.5 days off per year
- Overtime compensation of 130% (on Saturday 150%)
- Travel allowance per month (10-15 km €60 | 15-20 km €84 | >20 km €120)
- The health of the employee comes first. Where possible, the work is made lighter.
- A private room for €50 per week incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €24.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.
As a specialist international division of Intro Personeel, Intro EU Staffing is completely dedicated to provide Dutch companies with reliable and skilled European staff. Since it’s not always possible to find the right candidate from within our borders, we use our international experience to recruit the best suitable candidate for the job, based on skills and qualifications. We believe in sustainability and therefore prefer long-term collaborations. Intro EU Staffing is specialized in recruiting and selecting Romanian speaking people. These people all have English or German as their second language. We understand the cultural differences and manage to deliver an essential contribution to a successful collaboration between our clients and employees.