Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Master / Bachelor´s degree in technical disciplines /Industrial engineering;
• Experience in leading a team with several disciplines;
• Work experience with project management in automotive production globally;
• Deeper knowledge in assembly processes for automotive products;
• Interdisciplinary knowledge in injection molding plastic, paint- and laser processes, tools for molding;
• MTM or REFA – knowledge;
• Good pc skills and for Office programs, ideally SAP;
• Willingness to travel to headquarter / Germany;
• Proficiency in German, English language skills represent an advantage;
• Problem solving skills;
• Social competence.
• Project management for the Industrial Engineering activities and for Industrialization teams;
• Responsible for scheduling costs, production time and quality of industrialization;
• Coordinates and controls the fulfillment of duties by the subordinated employees;
• Coordinates the implementation of changes to serial production;
• Ability to analyze complex problems that may arise and find the right solution together with Marquardt Headquarter - Germany;
• Contributes to recruit new members of the team and drafts work instructions for them;
• Delegating tasks of the new project to team members;
• Responsible for framing Industrial Engineering budget;
• Responsible for SAP data maintenance, work plans, BOM and product specification;
• Participation at audits;
• Preparing and presenting reports to management and also to the Marquardt Headquarter - Germany;
• Coordinate projects according to the internal rules.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 8.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
E-mail: [email protected]
Apply directly for our vacant positions at:
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles