We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiter to join our HR team!
As a Recruiter at our company, you will be responsible for finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent with the goal to full-fill company's hiring needs.
As acquiring talented people is getting harder, your position will play a crucial role for our company to stay competitive in the market.
- At least 1-2 years experience in recruitment
- Available to work every day from our office in Pipera-Voluntari Area (15 minutes away from the Pipera Subway Station)
- English speaker (at least medium level)
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Wanting to obtain new recruitment skills & perform at a very high level for professional growth
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Advanced Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, or similar
- Detail Oriented
- Patience & Swiftness in Screening Resumes, Scheduling Interviews, Offering Feedback
- Determined & Focused
- Coordinating with the recruitment lead & hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Scheduling & Conduct Interviews
- Reporting to Recruitment Manager
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
- Conducting offline recruitment campaigns (spreading recruitment flyers)
- Planning interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Finding creative ways of recruiting candidates
- Assessing candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Competitive Remuneration
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
- Meal Tickets
- In-House Benefits (Drinks, Fruits, Relaxing Area which includes video games)
- Medical Subscription
- Luxury Offices
- Free Transport
- Good Vibes
- Opportunity to grow & evolve professionally
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider. Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products. We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products. Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc. and now in Romania.