- Fluent in English
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction or another technical field from an accredited university or equivalent experience minimum. Or ongoing studies on those fields.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high-performance teams
- Understanding of the Metric and Imperial measurement systems.
- 0-2 years of recent relevant experience or a combination of education and recent relevant experience in multi-craft (Insulation, coatings, fireproofing, scaffold) with an emphasis in the field of power, refining, chemical, or infrastructure.
- Experience producing estimates and proposals is a plus.
- Preparation of quote and bid packages for projects with detailed review of the proposal specifications, drawings, take-off information, and other relevant information
- The ideal candidate would have the skills to analyze RFQ packages, mechanical drawings (P&ID, isometric), technical specification, proposals, deliverables and other documentation to prepare time, cost and labor estimates for coatings products, projects and/or services.
- This position is responsible for maintaining the highest degree of honesty and integrity and acting in a professional manner at all times.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should be able to utilize the following skills:
- Able to read, interpret and accurately take-off all types of engineering drawings such as ISO’s orthographic, P&ID and PFD
- Advanced Mathematics
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CAD software - is a plus
- Must be able to learn and utilize specialized software applications
Join our awesome team!
BrandSafway is a leading global provider of access, specialized services, and forming and shoring solutions to the industrial, commercial and infrastructure end markets.
BrandSafway provides the broadest range of services, products and solutions — with the greatest depth of expertise — to the oil and gas, power generation, civil and infrastructure, and commercial construction industries.
Oil and Gas
BrandSafway provides innovative solutions to save time and critical resources during turnarounds, maintenance projects, capital work and emergencies in the upstream, midstream and downstream industries.
Whether your job is a scheduled outage, emergency work or routine boiler maintenance, BrandSafway has the required resources and personnel to help with your next traditional or renewable power generation project.
Civil and Infrastructure
From bridges, railroads, airports and shipping ports to water resources, stadiums and arenas, BrandSafway provides safe and productive solutions for maintenance, repair and capital projects.
For new construction, renovations and extensive maintenance projects, BrandSafway delivers safe, high-performance solutions to customers.