Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· University degree (preferably Technical or Economics)
· 3-4 years experience in M&S, GSC Planning or NPD;
· Strong English knowledge (both spoken and written), other language represents a plus;
Skills and knowledge:
· Strong communication and analytical skills;
· Good data processing and reporting capabilities;
· Good product lifecycle knowledge, NPD main activities and implications represents a plus;
· Basic understanding of JTI distribution and logistics model;
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
· Knowledge and understanding of SAP APO and PRD, Entersoft exposure represents a plus;
Temporary Assignmеnt replacing a mаternity lеаve 18 months
Basеd in Buchаrest
Thе position holder will bе responsible for all Supply Nеtwork Plаnning activitiеs regarding Romaniа finishеd goods, targeting efficient, national inventory planning at product level and well organized communication with GSC.
Acts as liaison between local organization, GSC Customer Service and Factories to secure continuous and appropriate product pipeline filling, targeting no OOS and reducing NTM write-offs to minimum.
JTI Romania is a subsidiary of JTI (international division of Japan Tobacco Inc.), HQ in Geneva, with 45,000 employees and operations in 130 countries.
JTI Romania started operating in 1993 (as RJR), being one of the first multinationals to invest locally.
JTI has two entities in Bucharest (Manufacturing and Trading), ~ 35 offices across the country and 1.200 employees.
JTI is actively involved in community. The company is a partner of FITS, TIFF, SoNoRo, national music tours and the official sponsor of ”Gigi Caciuleanu Romania Dance Company”. JTI supports the Japanese Garden in Herastrau Park, the Tea House within National Museum of Arts and the Centre for Romanian-Japanese Studies. “JTI Encounters”, annual event launched in 2000 has become a national cultural brand in contemporary dance. JTI also develops since 2000 JTI Scholarships for Journalists. JTI Seniors program, launched in 1998, is dedicated to elderly people, the company also sustaining social projects across the country.
JTI Romania is Top Employer for the seventh year in a row. This certification highlights JTI’s excellent employment conditions and best-in-class HR practices, assessed by the Top Employers Institute.
For more information, visit www.jti.com .
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles