Supplier Settlement Executive
- Economic background;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Attention to details;
- Analytic skills;
- Problem solving and results focus;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Team player;
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook;
- To ensure that all invoices from suppliers are received and validated against purchase orders;
- To pass the validated invoices to treasury department for payment;
- To contact suppliers if and when their invoices do not match with our purchase order and resolve the
- To deal with suppliers and process their queries (discrepancies) quickly and efficiently;
- To reply to all messages and queries from other offices and departments within 24 hours;
- To file all correspondences received by the end of the day;
- Commitment, loyalty and passion are the qualities that we admire the most. In return for that we offer:Competitive salaries which reflect the importance of these roles and your experience. Salaries are reviewed and discussed regularly and can increase significantly according to experience;
- Excellent onboarding and career development opportunities;
- A genuine commitment to recognise your achievements;
- Hard work deserves a break, so we offer 23 days annual leave each year plus all public holidays. Bonus days are offered according to experience;
- First class office environment which is a safe, comfortable, stimulating and fun place to be;
- Medical cover (Medlife Classic or equivalent);
- We want you to eat well, so we offer you a meal voucher for 20 RON each day that you work;
- Opportunities to travel at discounted prices;
- Flexible work life balance through home/remote working options.
“People don’t take trips – trips take people” …
… and we’re in the business of planning and organising trips all over the globe for almost half a million travellers each year.
Our major client is G2 Travel Limited, a wholesale tour operator based in Hong Kong. Through a network of offices spanning Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America, they consistently deliver on promises to make holiday dreams come true.
Our team in Bucharest is a highly experienced team of professionals who work every day to support the needs of the G2 business. Fifteen different departments provide a wide range of stimulating and rewarding career opportunities.
We’re not a corporation and don’t behave like one – results are achieved through collaboration and teamwork – a place where everyone gets noticed.
We believe that work should be enjoyable, stimulating and fun!