Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
To support our quick power business line expansion, monitoring, R&D and after sales projects, we need 3 Support Power System Engineer Interns in our Group Support Power Team that is growing with new team members and new competencies.
Being trained and mentored by the Advanced Technical Support Seniors, the right candidates will be exposed to a progressive level of power technologies, especially hybrid and off-grid systems, like: off-grid photovoltaic applications, regulators (PWM, MPPT), converters (AC-DC, DC-DC, DC-AC), 48Vdc nominal system voltage, generators, Ethernet and GSM modems, storage systems (OPzS, OpzV, AGM and Li-Ion batteries), mini grid solutions, LV/MV grid-connected power systems. Our technical solutions for telecommunications sites have also Technical Buildings Infrastructure and Environment components (Shelters, MSC, Data Center, UPS, HVAC).
• BS/MS degree, preferable in energy, telecom, mechanical, computer science, automation or electronic field
• Minimum 2 years of relevant technical support experience working with any Power System Solutions - conventional, renewable or hybrid
• Availability for business trips in Asia, Africa and Central America (app. 40% of working time)
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Basic PM skills and performance-oriented attitude
• Proficient in English; written and oral communication
• Intermediary/Advanced in French; written and oral communication
• Customer care and business presentation/ training skills are required
• Analyzing documentation for technical solutions
• Offering implementation support for technical power solutions based on diferent technologies like generators, batteries, solar, wind and hybrid power systems
• Conducting various technical trainings on conventional, hybrid and renwable technologies
• Overseeing the instalation, maintenance and commisioning for various projects
• Collecting feedback from clients and sites
• Offering support in the process of exceeding diferent technical implementation challenges
• Making suggestions for projects adaptation, improvements and monitorization
• Remote support for installation and commissioning (solar, hybrid applications)
- Motivating salary and performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international projects
- Opportunity to interact with diverse cultures and technologies
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
- Benefits package (medical pass and others)
CAMUSAT is one of the market leaders in the implementation of telecom infrastructures and one of the most experienced network developers with a history which starts back in the late 40’s.
In the today’s extremely dynamic technological environment, our committed mission is to help the telecom actors to efficiently build and optimize their networks development by integrating the traditional telecom technologies with the most innovative know-how from adjoining fields.
Our vision is to become the market leader and a ruler model in regard to the high quality standards and professionalism in the telecom field.
Building partnerships is the key principle that guides us and it is the only approach in establishing and developing long-term business relationships with our customers.
Motivating incentive plans, strong team spirit, constant professional training, international mobility and efficiency are our strengths in achieving our client’s high standard requirements.
Continuous research and development in innovative solutions, integration of quality-proofed technologies and services, as well as proficient project management skills and flexibility to adapt are the key assets which differentiate and define Camusat as a highly competitive reference on the market.