E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree;
- Three to five years of experience working in Logistics;
- Past responsibilities in preferably at least two of the areas of Sea/Land/Air Transportation, Export/Import Customs Clearance, Internal Transportation for Distribution;
- Minimum one year experience in coordinating a team, budget and plan preparation, contract management;
- Customs regulations and laws up-to-date;
- English Language - Fluent;
- MS Office;
- Experience working with ERP, TMS is a plus;
- Supervise the logistics group, to ensure that transportation, custom clearance, insurance and import/export activities are timely and properly completed.
- Plan, organize and control the daily work of subordinates.
- Manage relationship with customs authorities and PM departments to ensure business continuity.
- Ensure maintenance of the Global Customs Compliance System.
- Plan and order transportation; propose improvements whenever the case.
- Participate actively in contract negotiations, pursuing opportunities to optimize costs and improving service quality.
- Participate actively in the budget cycles and in the information systems upgrades and developments.
- Identify and check potential new suppliers for transportation and custom clearance activities, and propose them to Purchasing responsible and Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensure a smooth communication with his/her internal customers and external suppliers.
- Prepare and recommend departmental budgets and keep close on expenses, to ensure they are within approved limits.
Manpower is reinventing the employment services industry by helping employers and individuals adopt new approaches to the evolving world of work. Manpower calls this approach Contemporary Working.
Contemporary working is about what’s now and what’s next in the world of work. Manpower offers insight and advice that enable clients and candidates to make the right choices and make the most of what’s happening now and what is coming next in the changing world of work.
Manpower operates in 72 countries through its 4200 offices worldwide, serving more than 400 000 clients.
BUCHAREST Branch: Bd. Unirii, No. 18, Sector 4, Cod 040107, Bucuresti
Fax: 021/301.85.41, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TIMISOARA Branch: Str. Medicinei, Nr. 1B, Cod 300041, Timisoara
Fax: 0256/309.482, E-mail: email@example.com BRASOV Branch: Str. Toamnei, Nr. 9,
Bl. 4, Sc. B, Ap. 2, Brasov
Fax: 0268.326.129, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
* Transmiterea unui CV ca raspuns la acest anunt direct pe site sau pe adresele de e-mail anuntate presupune acordul dumneavoastra fata de vizualizarea, procesarea si analizarea datelor dumneavoastra personale de catre reprezentantii Manpower Romania si de catre terti.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles