- Electrical engineering knowledge – by school or hobby
- IT experience – not mandatory
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Project and time management skills
- Experience and knowledge of video streams and encoders
- Experience and knowledge of Sound engineering
- Industry experience - either in sports betting or iGaming/online casinos
- Working with technical equipment and knowledge of electrical engineering
- Working with international teams
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
Ezugi is looking for a Studio Tech and Build to join a global Technical Operations department that builds, supports and is responsible technically for Ezugi live casino studios.
- Studios build, installation and setup
- Video, sound, lighting, and technical equipment, installation set up and support
- Researching new equipment and technical solutions
- Part of an on-call team involved in emergency troubleshooting and solving
- Network, computer and other peripheral device troubleshooting
- Close attention to detail in adhering to standards set out by the Technical Operations department
- Hardware and software management and maintenance
✓ medical insurance
✓ competitive salaries
✓ promotion opportunities
Location: Pipera (5 minutes walk from tube station)
No of employees: close to 50 IT employees
Working schedule: 8h/day, no overtime
Recruiting process: HR interview > Technical interview > interview with R&D Manager
Contract: unlimited, CIM.
Who we are:
Ezugi is a next-generation live dealer casino platform that adds a layer of interactivity to the user interface, crating a fun and engaging environment for users, while enhancing monetization opportunities for operators Our products & services provide casino operators with the ability to engage their players through the sophistication found in the real casino gaming experience.
At its core our technology is a highly sophisticated engine that contains all the components for a live gaming opreation Our products truly bridge the online-offline casino worlds by offering land-based casinos, as well as online operators, the ability to leverage into new markets Unlike other live casino providers, Ezugi thinks technology, positioned as the only live dealer solution provider able to deliver the most complex projects related to live dealer set up worldwide.