Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For a new opening in Bucharest we are looking for highly committed professionals who adore fashion and thrive on the challenge of working in a high-energy business; who are willing to share our vision of creating a new concept in customer service.
- Minimum 1 year experience in fashion domain or in retail
- Team management
- Keen commercial/product sense
- Ability to handle workload, dedication and initiative
- Sense of responsibility
- Communication and persuasiasion skills, capacity to transmit messages
- Optimistic person
- Agyle, dynamic and energetic
- Good level of english language (speaking and writting)
They will be responsible for organizing and managing stores and leading highly motivated teams. The main tasks are:
- Customer service
- Placing orders
- In-store visual merchandising
- Stock management
- Stocking the store
- Managing the sales team, planning work schedule, training, appraisal and motivation
- Organising and boosting store activity
Inditex is one of the worlds largest fashion distributors, with eight sales formats -Zara, Pull and Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterque- boasting 4700 stores in 77 countries.
The Inditex Group is comprised of over one hundred companies associated with the business of textile design, manufacturing and distribution.
Thanks to its achievements and the uniqueness of its management model based on innovation and flexibility, Inditex is one of the largest fashion distribution groups.
Our fashion philosophy -creativity and quality design together with a rapid response to market demands- has resulted in fast international expansion and excellent response to our sales concepts.
The first Zara shop opened its doors in 1975 in A Coruña (Spain), the city that saw the Group's early beginnings and which is now home to its central offices. Its stores can now be found in the most important shopping districts of more than 400 cities in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.