Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Sound knowledge of local & international tax law;
• Medium IFRS knowledge;
• Bachelor degree in economics;
• Minimum 2-year experience in a tax advisory firm (Big 4 is a plus), additional experience in the tax function of a bank / company in the financial sector / as tax inspector represents a plus;
• Post-graduate / specialisation studies in the taxation field;
• Romanian Chamber of Certified Tax Advisers membership represents a plus;
• Good computer literacy in: Excel, Word, E-mail, Power Point;
• Fluent in English (written and spoken);
• High degree of objectivity and integrity, analytical and problem solving skills, Strong communication skills, able to speak up own point of view, proactive, well organized, open and honest, teamwork and interdepartmental cooperation;
• Ability to cope with a developing environment, good planning and organizing skills;
• Client-oriented and “can-do” attitude, initiative.
• Analyses tax implications for new products, transactions and contracts, defines the applicable tax treatment;
• Prepares regular tax returns for the Romanian tax authorities;
• Prepares tax reports for group reporting;
• Provides on-the-spot tax advice to business lines for their business decisions and product-related tax advice;
• Contributes to the preparation of the transfer pricing file;
• Makes familiar with and applies ING group policies with regard to taxes;
• Is involved in the formulation and update of internal controls with regard to taxes;
• Provides internal and external auditors, tax consultants, and tax inspectors with information and explanations related to assessment of taxes;
• Keeps himself/herself updated with the changes in tax legislation (Romanian and international developments) and assesses their impact for ING Romania.
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
People Development Work from Home Wellbeing Programs Global Opportunities Flexible Work Schedule Staff Discounts Agile Way of Working Awesome Culture Future-Oriented Banking
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles