Specialist securitate IT
- Specialist knowledge in IT Security, Compliance & Security Standards, Data Protection, Cloud Security, Enterprise Information Security Architecture.
- Basic knowledge of Network, Web Technologies, Database
- Basic knowledge in all relevant Operating Systems
- Knowledge of IT operations (ITIL)
- Business Process ManagementRisk Management
- Stakeholder and Expectation Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Performance and budget management
- Experience in IT Service Management and knowledge of best practice service operations management analytics tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik)
- Ability to interpret and communicate information, to request appropriate information and select the best method or format for presenting information. Required 3 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics & Electrical or any related field
- At least 3 years of experience in business systems support and as a System Security Specialist or similar role
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT projects focused on IT Application or IT System implementation and IT service delivery.
- Basic authentication and security (AD, SSO, GAS, SSL, VPN, HTTPS). Troubleshooting and diagnose.
- Structured and organized mind
- Presentation & communication skills
- Documentation and reporting
- Consulting skills
- Organization Skills
- Team player
- Attention to details
- Good perception and observation skills
- Decision Making
- Conflict Management
- Good abilities for working in multiple processes
- Good moderation skills
Additional Qualifications and experience :
- Proficiency with MS Office applications is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Project or similar tool represents an advantage
- Data reporting with PowerBI represents an advantage
- Fluent English language is mandatory, German language represents an advantage
You will effectively work in collaboration with the IT Security Officer, IT Specialists for different domains, and Business partners to ensure that the requirements for IT security in Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture are met, to ensure the budget effectiveness, and to provide the IT services according to organization policies.
In this position, you will collaborate with all Business Departments in our company but also with different departments and specialists in Daimler Central IT Security or external Suppliers.
- Responsible for the technical operation of services to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of IT assets (information, data and IT services) within the organization
- Continuously evaluates the effectiveness of controls, coordinates solution initiatives, prioritizes and oversees execution and reporting.
- Maintenance and support for further development of security measures as well as checking their effectiveness (firewalls, etc.)
- Processing of security incidents
- Participates in incident response activities, including mitigation and remediation strategies
- Acts as the committed owner of the security incident and vulnerability management processes from design to implementation and beyond
- Responsible for adopting and integrating next-generation security requirements and introduces new defensive capabilities
- Develops security standards and performs security profiles for services and applications
- Provides security guidance documentation
- Responsible for organizational and technical controls. Define security controls derived from policies
- Responsible for the governance of compliance with policies and processes to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of IT assets (information, data and IT services) within the organization.
- Assists business partners in information classification
- Ensures appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to protect information assets from internal and external threats
- Develops and conducts target group orientated awareness campaigns
- Offers support in risk assessment, analysis and monitoring the implementation of risk control/ minimisation measures
- Assessing threats and developing appropriate security measures and assessing their effectiveness
- Identification of possible vulnerabilities in services and applications. Ordering and monitoring of penetration and assessment services. Document the results and ensure mitigation/minimization
- Takes care of actuality of disaster or application recovery plans
- Maintain the environment, communicate news and changes to the target group, keep documentation updated, and manage processes changes, regular reporting of the status to IT Management
- Maintain and develop Contract environment to ensure the control and transparency of the service agreements
- Collaborate with local IT service responsible people, with central Service Agreement department and local Legal and Financial department for the control, development and coordination of SLAs/OLAs
- Ensure an efficient cost structure and control as to assure proper resources for the service delivery.
- You support IT service responsible people for planning, coordinating and implementing the IT projects, ensuring the transparency of costs and performance quality
- Responsible to integrate into IT local environment, develop, document and maintain confidential and personal data information applications (HR, payroll and time keeping applications and environment)
Star Transmission is a Daimler subsidiary, international automotive supplier that produce parts in Romania.
The plant in Cugir manufactures gears, shafts and mechanical components for engines, transmissions and steering systems. In addition we have a technology center with a prototype assembly unit and a training facility.