What will you bring with you?
- University degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- 5 years experience in designing electronic equipment for automotive industry;
- Experience in Team Leading;
- Experience in customer relation;
- Strong knowledge in automotive electronics;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of design tools used in his domain;
- Strong knowledge in project management;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems;
- Good presentation skills;
- Fluent in English.
What will your job be about?
What will we offer?
- Coodinates and develops his team, plans, analyzes, estimates and defines priorities related to the components that must be developed, development phases and execution time;
- Assures the development of the subordinate staff;
- Monitors team performance and conducts periodic evaluations in accordance with company procedures;
- Identifies needs and establish training plans for all subordinate staff;
- Recruits personell according to the needs;
- Trains less experienced personell of his staff.
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Yazaki Component Technology is an automotive supplier, part of Yazaki Corporation, a world leader in developing and manufacturing electric and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the are present in Arad with a production site and in Timisoara with an R&D R&D center located in Timisoara is an integrated part of the European R&D organization focussing on development and is lean production site of new instrument clusters and body controllers.