Software Engineer (Internal Applications)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise software development and/or distributed SaaS systems
- 2+ years of practical Object Oriented Programming
- 2+ years of software programming for the web
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal/English) applicable to a global cross-functional audience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ years relevant work experience
- Develop and maintain customizations on an existing PHP CRM Platform.
- Work with internal teams to maintain and improve business systems and processes.
- Develop and maintain Customer Portal and Marketplace web applications.
- Respond to internal trouble tickets and troubleshoot problems raised by the business.
- Share expertise and knowledge with the rest of the team.
SugarCRM is a customer experience (CX) leader enabling businesses to create profitable customer relationships by delivering highly relevant, personalized experiences throughout the customer journey. We empower companies to strengthen existing customer relationships, create new ones through actionable insights and intelligent automation and better understand the customer at every stage of the journey. This enables businesses to accelerate demand generation, grow revenue, deliver superior customer care and increase loyalty. Our easy-to-use, intuitive platform makes customer experience easy and accessible for everyone, allowing marketing, sales and services professionals to focus on high-impact, value-adding activities that create customers for life.
SugarCRM will continue to offer a flexible workplace supporting employees interested in either working in one of our physical offices, working from home, or working from a combination of the two. Please work with your recruiter to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.