What distinguishes you
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or a similar field of study
- Experience with Systems Architecture, Software Architecture, and SW Development principles (V-model, Agile, configuration management, requirements management, etc.) in highly-available and scalable Embedded/Web/IoT/
- Experience with C/C++ programming languages
- Knowledge of Linux and development on Linux systems preferred Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, object-oriented design, and user experience fundamentals
- Creativity, analytical thinking, good problem solving skills
- Must be a team player who enjoys collaborating on ideas and is not afraid to fail
- Stay current with latest development best practices. Able to share industry insights with the team and provide input on process and/or architectural decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. An ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Going from coding to a brainstorm then diving back into code is the perfect day
- Self-motivation, strong curiosity and a good sense of humor is a plus
Your contribution to something big
- Active participation in the development of innovation projects
- Assess the existing product roadmaps and identify opportunities that create new customer value through software innovation
- Understand product design requirements, create rapid prototyping processes to drive proof of concepts and SW solutions for building new capabilities and new business opportunities
- Sys and SW architecture design, Sys and SW requirements analysis, effort estimation, module design, implementation and debugging
- Embedded software development: ability to easily dive in, understand, and build on an existing codebase
- Knowledge of various communication protocols (i.e. SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet, CAN, etc)
- Knowledge of FPGA - VHDL/Verilog
- Signal processing (i.e. Kalman Filter, Extended Kalman Filter, image processing, etc)
- Active participation and responsibility in each phase of projects from idea to proof of concept
- Close cooperation with the Innovation Management, SW developers, Students
When you work at Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company from the private industrial sector, with approximately 360,000 associates worldwide and an annual turnover of over 49 billion euros. We operate in over 60 countries around the globe.
The Bosch Group has been present in Romania for more than 20 years and employs approximately 3,200 associates in four entities in the country. In 2015, Bosch generated consolidated sales of 272 million euros in Romania. The company’s headquarters is based in Bucharest where Bosch also has a sales office for Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building technology products. In Cluj, Bosch operates a research and development center as well as a production unit for automotive technology. A production unit for linear motion technology and one for automotive technology are located in Blaj. Furthermore, the company runs a business solutions center in Timisoara. In addition, there is a branch of BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, active in the market of household appliances, also located in the country’s capital.
Bosch is a privately held company. That means we can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future. To give just one example of how we do that, in 2014, the Bosch Group invested some 5 billion Euro in research and development and applied for some 4,600 patents. The Group’s strategic goal is to deliver innovations for connected life.
No matter what phase of your life you are in, we have the right opportunities for you to achieve success with Bosch.
Let's be remarkable. Join Bosch.