The project consists of the development of AUTOSAR Adaptive modules for various AUTOSAR Stack providers.
Must-Have Skills & Experience
- C++ knowledge (senior level)
- Ability, capacity, and willingness to learn new skills
- Capable of programming for real time systems
- AUTOSAR Adaptive Knowledge is NOT mandatory
- Development of software in C++
- The platform uses C ++ 14
- Development is done under Linux
Beneficial Skills & Experience Linux savvy
- Have a good logic and problem-solving skills
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team.
- Flexible working program and attractive salary.
- Possibility to work with newest technologies in the automotive sector.
IHM Total Consult is, beginning with June 2019, part of SGB Humangest Holding, an Italian group of companies offering specialized consulting services in the field of human resources selection, training and management.
With over 14 years of hands-on HR experience, SGB Humangest Holding provides integrated HR solutions for over 1200 corporate clients through 42 Italian agencies and 4 branches in Romania. Currently, over 7500 employees are hired by SGB Humangest on temporary assignments.
IHM Total Consult was founded in 2004 and is now ranked among the top 5 HR players on the Romanian market, considering turnover.
We believe that our mission is built on a two-way direction. So, we focus on providing services based on business expertise and building a strong relationship with our candidates, contributing to their career development by always considering their personal interest when assessing their suitability for any given position.
Our consultants are specialized in HR and Admin, Call Centers/BPO/SSC, Banking and Financial Services, IT&C Software & Hardware, Engineering, Production, Retail / FMCG, Constructions, Medical / Pharma and Automotive.
For any further details and even more jobs you can visit us on www.ihm.ro All resumes and data are considered confidential and will be evaluated only for projects matching your professional experience.