JUST LETTING YOU KNOW: THIS AD CONTAINS A MINI-INTERVIEW OF 5 QUESTIONS THAT WE INVITE YOU TO ANSWER. CVs WITHOUT ANSWERS WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION. THANK YOU!
Hello there! Looking for your next challenge in Social Media? Well, you can consider yourself our ideal candidate, if:
- you master copy-writing and enjoy every step of it (even negative feedback :P);
- your mind travels fast between creativity and data analysis;
- you love spending valuable time on social platforms and you never get enough of it. You also know them all, because they are your working environment most of the time.
- you are a sharp consumer's behaviour profiler, always ready to contour your target audience from statistics and practice;
- you're always on track with social networks algorithm changes and you love having fresh data for breakfast;
- thinking inside the box makes you uncomfortable, because you always have a bold proposition or an engagement-generating idea up your sleeve;
- you cannot live without a professional camera and you never settle until you bring a personal touch to the photo;
- you like cars, you like driving and travelling from time to time (you own a B driving licence already);
- you are friendly, joyful and enthusiastic, even when times get hard (realistically speaking, of course ;);
- you 'd like to join a young and friendly team, always ready to help and have fun!
We expect that all the above are strongly supported by:
- at least 1 year experience in a similar role;
- higher education, preferably specialized in Communication/Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing;
- proven talent and experience in written and spoken communication;
- strong command of English (spoken and written, advanced);
- passion and competence in photography and video editing (Adobe Creative Suite); Premiere skills will bring you one step closer :)
- a strong understanding of social platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc
- experience in understanding the customers' behaviour and in identifying the target audience;
- creativity, thirst for new trends and information, data managing skills;
- a friendly and people oriented personality;
- enthusiasm and dedication!
YOU NEED TO KNOW that your office will be located at Klass Wagen headquarters, nearby Henry Coanda Airport, in OTOPENI.
We promoted the job countrywide, in case you are interested to relocate to Bucharest - Otopeni.
We also offer an attractive shared accommodation package, in villas within a residential area near the office, with the following rent costs:
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- 400 lei / room with its own bathroom;
- 200 lei / room with shared bathroom (2 rooms will share 1 bathroom).
You will be in charge with:
- Social accounts' management - by monitoring, communicating and creating content on the company page, on social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc)
- Posting and reviewing content - by creating personalized messages, adapted to the company and user profile and to each social network;
- Monitoring the brand and the competition - by knowing at each point where you stand on the market, how to correctly position yourself within the competition;
- Running and monitoring campaigns - by using specific tools to keep track of your campaigns, analyse results and use key information to plan your next campaign.
- Managing conversions - by using specific instruments to monitor, gather and analyse resuls for the pages you administer and by rapidly and customized reacting to people's messages;
- Offline marketing for the team - by organizing in-house events, games, contests, etc - sometimes, travelling is involved!
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30 (1h lunch break)
To the above requirements, we are happy to offer:
- Appreciation and appropriate remuneration for a job well done;
- A friendly, bureaucracy-free team;
- OK managers, who care about the well-fare of the employees and help them whenever they can both personally and professionally;
- REAL potential for growth and promotion;
- Dedication is rewarded!
We appreciate determination
when it comes to work
when it comes to clients
when it comes to colleagues
Klass Wagen has been active for over a decade in the vehicle renting domain in Romania, becoming a national leader on the market segment for trips of holiday type. Our fleet of over 2500 vehicles is present in the main Romanian cities that have airport. We are welcoming our clients through our own agencies.
The Klass Wagen Team has over 160 colleagues focused on offering our customers an unforgettable experience. Witness to that are the positive reviews coming from our customers on social networks.
Our company’s activity grew constantly and we are in search of new colleagues. We are coming now with ambition and trust that we can do wonderful things in Hungary/ Budapest as well. If you want a friendly working environment, no bureaucracy, OK managers, who reward dedication and care about the well-fare of the employees, helping whenever possible both personally and professionally, we invite you to apply to our positions.