Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Applicants with a University Degree in mechanical, electrical or automation Engineering seeking full time employment
- Applicants with previous experience in robotic simulation software (Process Simulate, Process Design beneficial, but not required
- Applicants with knowledge in Robot programming or previous work with Robots beneficial, but not required
- Applicants with flexibility in working hours, willingness to travel and fluent in the English language.
- Applicants able to start by the 18th of February 2019 or 1st of March 2019
- Simulation of Robots with automated manufacturing processes
- Structuring of Manufacturing areas within appointed Simulation Tool
- Simulation reachability over the entire Robotic Engineering Process
- Selection of welding guns from customer’s project-specified assortment
- Incorporation of change loops based on fixtures and planning stages
- Offline programming of robots
- Measuring/Calibrating robots on-site, loading program paths
- Developing presentation and documentation material
What we offer?
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonuses based on performance
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family
(Unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits)
- Growth Opportunities
- State of the Art Technology
- Travel opportunities
A&S Digital Engineering S.R.L is a subsidiary of A&S Engineering GmbH, which is an international business and engineering provider for digital process planning, simulation and design of complex production equipment. The office for which we are hiring is located in Brasov, Romania.
If you would like to be a part of a new team in robotics simulation that works closely with our headquarters in Germany then we are looking for you.
Interviews will be scheduled the end of January.
If your profile, experience and abilities meet the above requirements, please submit your resume, including your salary expectations and University Degree to: