Share Plan Administrator
At Buck, we’re focused on helping our clients create a culture of wellbeing, centered around the evolution of each person’s health, wealth, and career.
Leveraging strong client relationships with key decision makers, our teams deliver exceptional results that confidently push the envelope with unexpected solutions to help our clients accomplish their objectives faster and keep them ahead of the curve.
Not surprisingly, we embrace inventive thinkers, who make original contributions to the team. We put people first — our people and our clients’ people, and our inclusive and welcoming culture celebrates diversity and individuality.
Explore your next career move with Buck today!
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Comfortable answering queries also by telephone
- Preferable University degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent experience
- Desire to learn and to gain knowledge on employee benefits administration
- Excellent organizational skills with a logical mindset
- Ability to employ numbers and mathematics with confidence
- Our future colleague must be able to communicate effectively, interact with a wide range of people both internally and externally.
- Good Analysis and Reasoning - Examines data to understand issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems
- Good Knowledge of MS Office package.
- Administration and process of company share incentive plans specific information, including data management, reconciliation, and assistance with transactions related to each share plan program
- Responsible for developing and maintaining process documentation, ensuring the information is up to date and the transactions are processed in due time and in line with the scheme rules
- Extracts financial and administrative reports as required
- Communicates with other internal and external teams mainly from the UK including Brokers, Finance, Payroll, HR and other stakeholders
- Analyses and examines data to understand issues make connections, draw conclusions, and solve problems
Buck is an integrated HR and benefits consulting, administration, and technology services provider.
At Buck, our people make the difference. Founded over 100 years ago, we help deliver on the promise of tomorrow...today. Our health, wealth, technology and consulting services allow us to deliver on the MANY needs of our clients by drawing on our strength, DIVERSITY, and experiences in creating outcomes. This means we meet our clients where they are in the creation of their future while being respectfully bold in providing practical solutions to new realities. We honor our commitments and leave things better than when we started. We are a team of difference makers in global locations that have each other's backs working together as a team. What's your next move?