Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree or terminal year student (degree in Electronics and Telecommunications or similar would be an advantage);
• 1 year previous working experience in servicing electronic devices (preferable mobile handsets);
• Good knowledge of electronics;
• Good customer service skills;
• Quality oriented;
• Computer skills (Windows NT, MS Office).
• Performs diagnostic, troubleshooting, and calibration of handsets;
• Ensures a high quality of repairs for serviced handsets;
• Ensures accurate inventory for handsets/spares;
• Quality test for inward stocks.
Please note that the position is located in our offices in Balotesti. Free pick up services from Bucharest to Balotesti and back offered.
Zapp is a highly successful company recognized for its integrated wireless voice and data services and products. Attending to both corporate and residential customers communication needs, Zapp delivers qualitative, secure and innovative mobile services using the CDMA technology, focusing thus on next generation solutions.
With a talented workforce that recently made possible the offering of fixed telephony and is engaged at the moment in deploying a 3G network, it is now an exciting time to join our team!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles