Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Technical background (Engineer degree)
Excellency in communicating preferable in several languages
Electrical technician qualification preferable with service experience in the Water Utility pump business
Know-how of products and applications within pumping solutions field
Heavy Technical Insight
Deep System & Technical knowledge
Very good PC skills and SAP CRM knowledge
Mandatory fluent English skills
Driving license B category
Extrovert and communicative
Good communicator and emphatic
High drive and goal orientation
Determined to achieve high quality results
Customer and result oriented.
Proactive in reaching the results
High level of energy and the ability to work in a demanding and ever changing environment where meeting time and monetary deadlines are a key task
A general understanding of business practices and ethics.
- Expected days of travelling 5 days per week including hotel stay
The Service Sales Engineer has to secure professional service support for the Grundfos products and applications. The Professional Services aim to position Grundfos as a strategic partner for our accounts in their efforts to reduce energy and water usage and to secure their operational processes at the highest reliable level.
As a Service Sales Engineer for Grundfos, you are closely linked towards the customer and thereby creating value to their business. You must apply your insights to customer applications, putting together solutions that resolve your customer’s pain points.
• Perform commissioning, start-up’s and trouble shooting
• To be in direct contact with key customers and secure solving all customer service needs
• Support Service Technician First level (own Grundfos technician and Technician from Authorized Service Partners)
• Record and process highly complex orders and inquiries received by mail,telephone and through personal customer contact
• Provide highly complex repairs in warranty and after warranty period
• Dealing with warranty claims
• Provide extended service reports in English language
• Provide pricing, availability and schedule information
• Suggest additional or alternative products or services to meet customerneeds
• Serve as link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness
• Increase service revenue at Grundfos accounts
• Activate installed pump base to exchange with new high efficiency and energy optimised solutions
• Contribute to our profile as a solution provider in energy and water optimization
• Resolve technical difficulties and issues with the customer
• Close cooperation with other departments
• Have a special focus of creating new opportunities in relations to Water Utility, thus securing highly skilled technical advises to the customer.
• Support the Sales Managers to create valuable report, feedback and presentation including major claim handling
• Heavy technical insight on products and application/system knowledge to secure expertise in fault finding and diagnosis of equipment and pumping systems.
• Highly skilled in fully understanding and operating installed pumps & systems and functionalities. This requires deep system and technical knowledge.
• Support sales during quotation phase for complex projects
• Sign, train and steer ASP for low end and remote repair services
• Train operators after projects
Key Performance Indicators
1. Invoiced service offers in € for external
2. Warranty rate
3. Amount of trainings to Authorized Service Partners
4. Service customer satisfaction ratio
5. Amount & Value of service contracts
6. Amount & Value of maintenance contracts
7. First time fix ration (including start up)
8. No. of commissioning
Would you like to help us think in new dimensions?
How would you like to join one of world's largest and most successful companies?
How would you like to develop, produce and sell some of the world's most effective and energy-saving pumps - pumps that explore new dimensions every single day, improving the environment and increasing the well-being and comfort of people all over the world?
How would you like to join a company where we are proud of what we do? A company that is not afraid to use words like responsibility and sustainability - and has the resources to put these words into action?
How would you like to join a company that constantly trains and develops its workforce at all levels? A company that makes sure its employees can enjoy a healthy and productive work/ life balance.
Would you like to join us?
Then apply for the jobs we have open in Romania.
Grundfos Pompe Romania is the only pump producer present on the Romanian market who possesses a service system of high standards with test benches of last generation which enable us to provide a quick, efficient and low cost service.
Grundfos pumps in Romania are used in many projects of water supply, waste water and district heating fields.
We are not concerned only about the quality of our products but also about the welfare of the employees.
We offer you space and opportunity for development - both professionally and personally - because that is the only way Grundfos can continue to develop. Innovation has always been a key word for us and we want it to remain that way in the future. In order to keep focus on the innovation we depend upon you, your commitment and your ideas, but most of all, your ability to think ahead and be responsible. At Grundfos we lay emphasis on the unification of responsibility, foresight and innovation. Our entire group of companies is based upon these values.
We hope you will join us in order to develop them even further.