Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Engineering degree with good scholar results
• Good knowledge of process mapping and analysis techniques, KPIs measurements, Lean thinking is essential to the role
• Previous experience with the industrial products is essential to the role
• Good knowledge about Sales and/or Manufacturing process is essential to the role
• Personal drive for performance while being an excellent team-player
• Competency with Microsoft Office is mandatory
• Must display a ‘can do’, proactive, flexible attitude
• Should be an effective communicator, with good people skills, comfortable dealing with customers and colleagues
• Good English knowledge
• Good French, German, Italian knowledge is beneficial
• Ability to work independent, result oriented
To provide 1st class Support Services in the Process Industry, coordinating a team to accurately execute tasks and deliver on-time results related to sales and execution processes of industrial projects, maintaining and enhancing customer satisfaction.
• Coordination of teams activity and process optimization in accordance with company core excellence principles
• Participation in the development and implementation of the growth plans of the teams and services portofolio
• Resolution or escalation of the exceptional situations derived from day to day activity in accordance with the authoritive horizon
• Run performance evaluations and goals settings process, elaborate and pursue development plans for the team members
• Provide support for recruitment activity
• Produce, maintain, archive electronically the documentation using specific software tools and storage infrastructure
• Provide ad-hoc support in order to enhance the level of customer service
• Maintain friendly and courteous communication to customers and colleagues
ARQES provides services to help its clients grow in an efficient and cost effective manner.
We specialize in Customer Relationship Management, Engineering, IT Infrastructure management and Business Platform management.
We build partnerships with our clients using mapped business processes, viewed through Lean Six Sigma principles, sustained by powerful, custom designed tools, brought to performance by qualified staff which evolves continuously towards our clients needs.
As a company, we value ethics and we believe that a professional merit-based work environment is the only option for long term performance.
If you want to be part of our team, please send your CV and a letter of intent to: career@ARQES.ro
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles