In order to APPLY for this role, please use Accenture platform.
No other applications will be considered.
If you like helping others,
If your creativity is beyond colors,
If you love to guide and provide support,
And you’re willing to put an effort,
Your place is exactly here with us,
And your accountability would be a plus.
So, if you’re interested to inspire,
Down here you’ll find what we require:
- 5+ year experience managing large teams in an outsourcing / call center environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing call center teams would be beneficial
- Fluent English
- Proven success managing multiple parties i.e. subcontractors, client, other vendors etc.
- Demonstrated ability to meet SLA’s / key metrics
- Revenue / financial management experience
- Change Management experience
- Excellent communicator who can operate at all levels with proven ability to manage and influence key internal and external customer relationships at a senior level
- Service focused with ability to meet targets on a continuing basis
- Agile and able to positively adapt to change, with strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage workload and prioritize
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed (10:00 – 19:00; 16:00 – 01:00);
- Managing, Coaching and Developing a team of Team Leaders focusing on quality, productivity, attendance & developmental actions for themselves & supporting this through their teams.
- Overseeing the work completed in your teams to ensure it is of the highest quality, perform root cause analysis where this is not the case & implement corrective actions.
- Ensuring that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures & policies and meet obligations as set out by the client & Accenture, immediately addressing any situation where this not the case.
- Holding regular team meetings and create an environment of good communication with effective two-way feedback of information and ideas, ensuring this is happening between teams & team leaders.
- Implementing strategic change in processes and workflows.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internally & with our clients.
- Being a primary escalation point for our client, providing timely & professional responses.
- Taking overall accountability for the delivery of business results by the team.
- Managing reporting and metrics of team progression.
- Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop both existing and new team members.
- Ownership for the delivery of service and service metrics to client.
- Responsibility for team members’ formal evaluation processes including career development, salary review and performance management.
As an Operations Manager, you will fundamentally be responsible for leading and managing service delivery in accordance with contractual agreements. This is a client facing role working with a large team of customer service professionals (circa 100-200 people
). Not only will you manage all aspects of the team’s strategy, forecasting and delivery of execution excellence, you will also be a driver in the growth, management and development of the project. People management, motivation, engagement and accountability are key functions of this role. In terms of benefits you must know
We thought a lot about your growth:
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 440,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.
Our headquarter office is located in Bucharest, at Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices:
Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1
Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1
Cluj-Napoca - Sigma Business Center, Republicii St., No. 109 Targu Mures - Multinvest Business Center, Aurel Filimon St., No. 19A
Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1 Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10 Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C
Brasov- Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., no 5, Bl N1