Service and Quality Engineer Power Supply Solutions
- At least 2 years of experience in a hands-on position in the field of electronics (e.g., circuit repair, failure analysis down to component level etc.);
- Ability to manage tasks and processes;
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills (8D, 5why knowledge is a plus);
- Ability to understand, handle and work with circuit schematic diagrams, laboratory equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope, power supply, custom test equipment, soldering equipment);
- Knowledge and understanding of power supply types and topologies;
- Willingness to spend 60-70% of working time abroad (in the Netherlands or Germany) at least during the first year of employment;
- College/Bachelor’s degree in electronics, electrical engineering or a related field;
- English – Medium to advanced level;
- Medium Microsoft Office skills;
- Advanced computer and email communication skills.
You will work in an international environment, together with colleagues from Romania and the Netherlands, guided by core values such as: alignment, responsibility, reliability.
- Perform and coordinate tasks related to quality, supplier complaints, internal rejects, sampling process;
- Perform and coordinate the power supply repair processes (RMA);
- Perform and supervise root cause analyses for failures;
- Prepare service and quality specific reports;
- Collaborate with other teams and departments, local and international, to accomplish tasks, offer and request technical support;
- Perform maintenance on test and laboratory equipment;
- Improve internal processes, testing methods and equipment.
- International environment, with teams from Romania and the Netherlands
- Core values such as: alignment, responsibility, reliability
- We encourage freedom/independency, ownership, personal and professional growth
- Complexity and diversity of tasks
- Training opportunities based on performance management for professional development and growth
- Flexible working hours
Be part of something powerful!
Are you excited by innovative products such as power supply solutions or coils & linear drive solutions? We’ve got the perfect job for you. SFC Energy develops, manufactures and markets highly reliable standard and semi-standard high-power platform solution for demanding requirements in laser, semi-conductor manufacturing equipment and analytical applications. Furthermore, SFC Energy co-develops and manufactures highly complex and reliable coils & linear drives for the semi-conductor manufacturing equipment and analytical applications. SFC is operating from its R&D and manufacturing locations in Almelo, The Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.