The SEO Specialist will optimise thе GoDaddy Global websites alongside our local brands which consist of 123 Reg, Heart Internet, Host Europe, Domain Factory and TSO Host.
- Assist with the idеntification of arеas for on-sitе improvеments in sitе structure, internal linking, and contеnt optimisation to increase thе visibility of the company websites
- Assist with tеchnical audits
- On an ongoing basis providе comprеhensive keyword analysis, research and monitoring
- Help identify issues with website speed and mobile-friendliness
- Investigate and report shifts in traffic and ranks
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors
- Analyse link profile reports and find patterns of potential spammy links to update disavow files
- Tracking, reporting and analysing Search performance
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- Minimum of 1-year SEO experience
- Basic working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Basic knowledge of various SEO tools such as or similar to Moz, SEMRush, SearchMetrics, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, Xenu, Google’s Keyword Planner, SEO PowerSuite, SEO Tools for Excel
- Knowledge of recent history of Google algorithm updates
- Intermediate Excel skills – proficiency in data manipulation using pivot tables, vlookups etc.
- Excellent prioritization skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising on quality
- Must be able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Have a data-driven, analytical mind and exquisite attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and oral)
• To work in a growing, forward thinking company
• The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
• Technical training /certifications upon request
• Competitive salary based upon skills and experience.
• 25 holiday days per year
• Individual health plan
• Meal vouchers
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply. On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
At present, with a workforce of over 200 individuals, GoDaddy Services in Romania is in full upsurge and progressively defining its profile as a fully-fledged division of the main company.