Senior Training Specialist
- Bachelor's degree idelally in Teaching, Translation, and Business Administration/Management. ·
- 3+ years of experience in Training and/or Learning management roles.
- Working experience with MS Office applications.
- Advanced English proficiency (C1 Level).
- Six Sigma Green/Black belt.
- PMP Trained or certified
- SCRUM fundamentals.
- Experience in training/learning program management.
- Experience with E-Learning tools and technology.
The Product Assurance, Risk & Security (PARS) organization exists to keep our customers and partners safe, protect associates, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance. Compliance Operations (C-Ops) is the operational arm of the organization. The team partners with worldwide program teams to classify products and ensure Amazon’s product listings follow regulatory and legal compliance guidelines. C-Ops supports regulatory compliance requirements for Amazon’s worldwide programs such as Restricted Products, Dangerous Goods, Global Trade Services, Product Assurance, Food Safety and Product Safety.
C-Ops Training team is hiring a Sr. Training Specialist in Iasi, Romania, for training programs to continue to improve the new hire training framework, create mechanism to cross skill the resources in alignment to the business need and ensure exception virtual learning environment that meet or exceed traditional training. The Training Specialist for learning programs will drive improvements at global level and will work with node Ops leaders for the implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Own end-to-end implementation of the Training request framework, including creation of the Intake mechanism and communication of the training needs across all teams.
· Create framework for the OJT (on the job training) process, effective utilization of the mentors, and alignment with nesting managers to drive effective new hire learning experience.
· Create frameworks to track and report the internal database on Training effectiveness, which includes but does not limit to Classroom surveys, assessment dashboard, Batch tracking reports and smooth transition to the Production.
· Assist with using and leveraging training team tools to maximize efficiency and effectiveness including the Learning Management System, SharePoint, scheduling tools, etc.
· Reviewing various metrics related to NH attrition, training experience, and engagement to drive process improvement initiatives. Also responsible for developing feedback mechanisms and auditing processes to measure effectiveness of associate experience and training processes.
· Design and implement Cross skill competency Matrix to support the business team to effectively utilize the resources across various functions and improve operational efficiency.
· Manage multiple global project teams, project plans, and change management processes.
The selected candidate should exhibit the following:
· Quantitative, consultative, and facilitation/leadership skills, documented track record in driving change, innovation in training, and leading in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently.
· Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced work environment and manage time appropriately.
This is not a virtual position. Due to the current situation caused by COVID-19, if selected for this role, a laptop will be provided for you to work from home. However, once our company provides clearance, you will be required to continue working from our IAS- 12 building, in our Romania office.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.