Then we look forward to your application! YOUR PROFILE
- Are you looking for new challenges and want to prove yourself in international projects for world-renowned brands?
- Will you be a great asset to our passionate and multinational team with your outstanding skills?
- Are you willing to constantly learn and be open to new technologies in the fast changing e-commerce environment?
- Are you looking for a pleasant working environment for the long term?
You have a master‘s degree in computer science or a comparable qualification, at least 5 years of professional experience in web-development and a passion for writing high-quality software. You speak English fluently, have very good verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working in a team. You are interested in new technologies and sharing your knowledge with the team and also have the following skills:
- Creating and documenting reliable, testable and elegant solutions to problems
- Experience in requirements engineering
- Understanding of agile methodologies and principles
- Ability to understand, explain and help to shape in detail the entire system landscape
- Applying and advocating the latest best practices
- Experience in organization and performance of code reviews
- Ideally, experience in leading a team of developers (tech-lead)
- Ideally, experience in communication with customers (customer success manager)
- Experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud is beneficial
In the fields of front-end and back-end development
, you should have:
- Excellency in CSS3, jQuery and ideally SASS CSS
- Good grasp of GIT typical GIT workflows
- Solid experience with automated testing using Karma, Puppeteer or Selenium
- Good grasp of relational databases, SOAP and REST web-services
- Solid experience in unit tests, integrations tests and continuous integration
As a Senior Solution Engineer you will be involved in the entire lifecycle of our e-commerce solutions. Your responsibilities especially include:
WE OFFER YOU
- Writing specification, technical design and implementation of customized software solutions based on one of the most sophisticated on-demand e-commerce platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, former Demandware)
- Full-stack web development of customized solutions including code reviews and entire system landscapes, both during the project phase and as part of the subsequent solution support
- Exchange and close collaboration with your colleagues and customers within the scope of various e-commerce projects
It´s important for us to create ideal working environment for all of our team members at our locations in New York, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Potsdam, Viernheim and now also in Bucharest.
You will have the opportunity to work at our brand new development site in Bucharest
, be part of our motivated, multicultural team of already twelve different nations and have the chance to be innovative and develop yourself.
We also offer:
- Family-friendly working atmosphere with flexible working hours
- Working in small- and medium-sized teams
- The chance to manage your own team
- Versatile opportunities for further development and career options
- Modern and safe workplace
- Space for creative breaks
- A casual communication culture on all levels and flat hierarchy
- Events with the entire team
- Free nuts, fruits and vegetables
- Unlimited coffee for the necessary caffeine boost ;-)
We are an IT service company and we´ve been specialising in eCommerce since 2003. We help international brands to reach their full e-commerce potential.
Taking responsibility for the outstanding conception, implementation and ongoing development of digital commerce strategies eventually brings exceptional shopping experiences across the globe.
As one of the first companies on the market for e-commerce solutions, we are proud of working with world-renowned brands that trust our digital commerce expertise.
The list of clients includes Reitmans, Depot, Takko, Tamaris, Columbia, Jack Wolfskin, Tory Burch, Lands’ End, Brooks Brothers, Diane von Furstenberg, Thomas Sabo, and many other well-known international brands.
We invite you to join us in influencing the way of future online shopping from all over the world.
Join Mobizcorp Family to make an impact together with us.
HAVE WE SPARKED YOUR INTEREST?
Then click on "Quick apply" and send us your application with your english CV, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.