Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· Technical university degree;
· 3+ years of experience in quality within manufacturing environment;
· ERP systems knowledge, preferable Oracle, but not limited to;
· Standard ISO 9000 knowledge;
· SPC, Gage R&R, GD&T, Process Mapping knowledge;
· Lean Manufacturing experience will come as a plus;
· Technical drawings knowledge;
· MS Office package;
· English skills at a medium level, both written and spoken.
The Senior Quality Engineer will support all QMS aspects, starting with internal audits, assembly and testing activities, following through equipment's checks, documentation processes and taking corrective actions, while also performing out of box inspections.
· Identifies and implements process and quality improvement opportunities for all the products, parts and services that are part of Pressure Management portfolio;
· Pro-actively looks for improvement opportunities to gain efficiency and speed; works with manufacturing, quality and planning to solve day to day challenges in order to ensure world class service level;
· Prepares and performs internal audits;
· Generates, implements and maintains a tracking system for all metrologic equipment to ensure that all the calibration requirements are fulfilled on time and at a full efficiency;
· Evaluates and approves the suppliers, to make sure that they are qualified and follow strict national and international regulatory systems;
· Initiates and is part in all corrective actions on the process, inspection and assembly / testing;
· Documents and ensures full adoption for all quality management procedures;
· Supports New Product Development projects, as requested;
· Coordinates FMEA in all manufacturing processes;
· Ensures that Control Plans are available and up to date for the manufacturing processes;
· Works together with the Quality Manager to ensure solid technical background for Inspectors and Technicians;
· Collaborates with other departments to drive and support quality improvement initiatives;
· Involves and promotes continuous improvement initiatives, Yellow Belt Certification included.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles