Ubisoft Romania is looking for a Senior QA Performance Test Engineer that has development skills and a passion for gaming. This position will be working closely with quality control, Tools Teams, engine developer’s teams, as well as technical and non-technical managers to ensure the quality of the products. The Senior QA Performance Test Engineer will develop tools for automation tests such as: stress testing and load testing games, applications and services.
- Ability to analyze product requirements and translate them into test scenarios/cases ;
- Ability to quickly adapt or research to new technologies;
- Excellent communication skills both with internal and external stakeholders while mentaining a proffesional attitude;
- Able to work both independently as well as in collaboration with other teams;
- Very good command of written and spoken English;
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math-Info or related fields
Nice to have:
- Programming Knowledge - be able to write and review code for best practices (C++, Python - Must, any other is nice to have). Be able to understand the algorithmic ideas behind the code.
- Understanding of RESTful API and related protocols (Http/Https /AMF)
- Database knowledge in MySQL; Redis and MongoDB
- Performance testing knowledge and frameworks (Locust, Jmeter, LoadRunner etc)
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging solutions (Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash etc)
- Experience working with networking protocols, client-server architecture, web server technology and protocols, web services; peer-to-peer architecture is a plus
- Experience with Cloud technologies is a plus (Amazon EC2, Azure, etc)
- ISTQB and Agile knowledge is a plus.
- Basic knowledge about web servers - Apache, Tomcat, Ngix
- Basic knowledge and interest in test automation products.
- Responsible for testing the backend performance and stability for Ubisoft titles
- Research and identify opportunities to adopt or develop better processes, not limited to, but as an example, automation tools.
- Expertize sharing, code review feedback, general technical feedback, general presentations on technologies to develop the local performance test team.
- Follow up on technical blockers and offer solutions.
- Propose and perform technical mitigation actions to ensure that deliverables get back on schedule and at expected quality.
- Representing the technology perspective on a management or board level.
- Build and execute test plans to verify: performance, integration and functional requirements to ensure proper test coverage;
- Create performance test strategy and test plan for validating proper system/application functionality;
- Improve test quality and process by assessing test tools and infrastructure.Research and identify opportunities to adopt or develop better processes
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!